A niche Financial Services business are looking for a Senior Recruitment Partner. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small recruitment team supporting a number of key divisions recruitment and growth plans across a number of global locations, including the US, Mainland Europe and Asia.
The individual will be working 'onsite' with the business and be responsible for the delivery of a best- in- class service to the hiring community in supporting their recruitment needs from initiation through to offer stage.
The successful candidate will need to advise the client on various recruitment strategies, and as required, act as an initial candidate interview stage for certain roles. In addition, the individual will be responsible for engaging, informing and directing the agency suppliers to ensure that the right candidate is hired for every role and in line with contractual SLAs.
This role is perfect for candidates with strong Agency experience who have been recruiting roles within Financial Services that want to make their first move towards an inhouse role.
- Experience of acting as a point of contact to a client/business area and held responsibility for delivering the recruitment service (can be a client or a substantial business area)
- Demonstrable experience of taking ownership and providing solutions to a hiring community.
- Experience of developing business/relationships within a contracted service
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more subject areas which positively impacts service delivery
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to listen, present ideas /direction and persuade others.
- Demonstrable track record in positive stakeholder engagement and development of business relationships
- Strong research capability to ensure a thorough understanding of the business, its products and strategies
- Demonstrable track record in improving a contracted service
- Ability to energise and positively engage suppliers to demand the best possible service.