Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a leading, global consultancy business to find a Reward Analyst to join their team in London. A great opportunity for someone to step into the reward space and develop their skills.
Responsbilities will include:
- Support the reward team on annual reward cycle activities such as, annual pay review, benefits review etc
- Provide support on key reward projects
- Ensure you stay up to date with any legislative changes
- Develop a good understanding of the Partner Reward processes
- Contribute to ad hoc presentations within the remit of the role
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to show confidence when working with senior management and partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
To be conisdered, please apply accordingly. If you need any further information, please contact email@example.com.