Page Personnel HR are working with a global manufacturing company who have offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting for a French-Speaking HR Associate who will support the EMEA region with all aspects of HR service delivery from an administrative and advisory perspective. The role requires a fluent-French speaker who is focused on providing an excellent service to the company's employees. The role currently offers hybrid working.
Our client are a global manufacturing company with offices in Trafford Park. They are recruiting a French-Speaking HR Associate to join their HR team and support the EMEA region with the delivery of an efficient HR Service. The role will involve administrative and advisory tasks. Knowledge of employment law and payroll collation would be beneficial. The company offers fantastic benefits including bonus and hybrid working.
The key responsibilities for the French-Speaking HR Associate are supporting the EMEA site, completing all administration for HR including time and attendance, system updates, filing of personnel records, assisting with the on-boarding process, coordinating training and support on database, providing advice to line managers and employees on policies, collating payroll data and submitting, assisting in the development of HR programs and projects. The role is based in Trafford Park and offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- fluent French and English speaker
- previous experience in an HR Service role
- knowledge of French employment law and payroll processes
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to manage customers in a fast-paced environment
- ability to work under pressure
- meticulous attention to detail
- good understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- CIPD or HR qualification desired not essential
Our client offers a salary c£32-35K, company bonus, excellent benefits, hybrid working