We have a current opportunity for a Talent Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Taking role briefs and implementing appropriate and cost-effective candidate sourcing methods
- Delivering quality candidate shortlists to hiring managers through an efficient screening process
- Develop talent pipelines, proactively using social media and networking to ensure a continuous flow of qualified, high quality candidates
- Managing candidates effectively through the process and ensuring a great candidate experience, from application through to offer negotiation and onboarding.
- Relationship management to increase employer brand and improve candidate engagement
- Support and training on recruitment practices for Hiring Managers, including the avoidance of bias in selection
- Exploitation of all available systems to deliver a modern candidate experience; a simple & efficient hiring manager journey and cost savings through direct sourcing techniques
Supplier & Cost Management
- Source the most cost-effective methods of recruitment and manage agency suppliers as required
Data & Insight
- As a professional partner, provide the business area with management information and key metrics on time, cost and quality of hiring
- Bring up to date industry knowledge to the business area to support manpower planning and sourcing of the best talent
Talent Acquisition strategy
- Bring customer insight and metrics into the Centre of Excellence to influence the overall Talent/Resourcing strategy development