We have a current opportunity for a Recruiter on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
- Acts as the central point of contact for all recruitment across Central Support.
- Drives efficient and pro-active hiring of talent across a variety of roles using direct hiring methods, such as LinkedIn and specialist job boards.
- Oversees the end-to-end recruitment process, offering continued insight around ways of working and best practice, ensuring candidate experience is at the heart of all activity.
- Actively participates in interviews, role modelling effective questioning techniques and is a positive ambassador during these meetings.
- Leads on pipelining activity, driving a healthy flow of high-quality candidates, ensuring communication to this community is targeted, relevant and in line with company values.
- Plays an active role in management of recruitment agency relationships - ensuring involvement in hiring campaigns at appropriate time; ensuring values and candidate experience is reflected via third party relationship.
- Monitors and feeds into key performance metrics, helping the business better understand effective sources of hiring, referrals and networking etc.
- Provides coaching and support for hiring managers where appropriate, ensuring optimal selection of candidates for available positions and quick turnaround times of leads to interview and offer.
- Troubleshoots problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process and ensures pro-active intervention for hard-to-fill positions, taking the lead with local campaigns, headhunting and events as appropriate.