Your new company
I am currently supporting a Learning Trust based in North London as they are looking to recruit an experienced HR Administration to join their Human Resources Team on a contract basis (potentially going permanent next year) and support with Data migration (HRIS) project. The role is offering hybrid working with 2 days working from home.
Your new role
You will provide full HR administration service to the organisation as well as with specific data migration project due to current organisational change and HRIS design/development. Major part of the role will be data review, analysis, entry and migration. This will include all academic and support staff records across organisation's Nursery and Schools. You will also ensure electronic staff files are accurately maintained on the HR system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar or relevant role
- Have experience of HR Administration and working in a generalist HR support role
- Be highly organised with excellent administrative skills and able to work harmoniously, efficiently and often under pressure
- Be flexible, with a 'can-do' approach and the ability to work independently.
- Be highly proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel and ideally have experience of using databases
- Really good attention to detail is essential
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.