We have a current opportunity for a Talent Partner x 2 on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Day-to-day this will involve;
- Taking briefing calls with stakeholders to understand vacancy requirements in depth
- Building search lists, researching competitors, utilising a range of online tools that you'll be expert in e.g. Google (Boolean/X-Ray), LinkedIn Recruiter, and the database
- Conducting telephone research
- Keeping in touch, updating status of candidates, cleansing the data, alerting Recruiters to suitable candidates
- Talking to candidate about vacancies and making decisions on whether or not to add to shortlists
- Provide candidates with excellent insight into Entain roles, career paths and why they are a great place to work.
- Work with and maintain the recruitment system with a high level of data integrity.
- Conduct candidate screening calls using selection skills to determine the suitability of the candidate profile being shared with the SR and RBP leading the Requisition
- Ensure all selection decisions are made fairly and based on robust evidence
- Following up with candidates post interview to deliver decisions and feedback in a way that supports the individual, and maintains the clients reputation
- Support other ad hoc recruitment advisory activities when required