We have a current opportunity for a Recruiter Administrator on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Tottenham. For further information about this position please apply.
- Maintaining and posting jobs on our ATS system (iRecruit) as well as posting jobs on relevant job boards and websites
- Taking recruitment briefs from Hiring Managers and ensuring the brief is effectively communicated to the Recruitment Manager or Recruiter
- Ensure all Recruitment Authorisation Forms are sent for sign off and tracked on the appropriate tracker
- To complete casual worker paperwork ensuring accuracy at all times
- Ensure casual worker trackers are up to date and any relevant systems are updated.
- To work with the payroll administrator to ensure casuals are onboarded and made leavers as needed.
- To coordinate and attend assessment centres when required
- Send out offer letters to candidates including any pre-onboarding links that need sending out
- Keeping the HR tracker up to date with new employees information including start dates and any pre employment checks carried out
- Ensuring the vacancy tracker is up to date with recruitment updates and any filled vacancies are tracked
- To arrange and coordinate interviews for Hiring Managers and candidates
- To ensure that we are GDPR compliant at all times
- To support the Recruitment Manager & Recruiter with the recruitment of all roles