We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Start-up Tech business based in the City of London (Remote working for now, hybrid working on offer).
This business is extremely fast growing with plans to grow fourfold in the next year. The primary function of this role (certainly over the next 12 months) will be Recruitment. You will need to ensure that they hire the very best people across all functional teams!
Its currently a standalone position (which could change in time considering their growth plans!), with support from the part time HR Consultant. The role will focus on Talent Acquisition to begin with. You will also be involved with a broad range of responsibilities including HR generalist activities and some HR Administration tasks. From a split point of view, you would be looking at 60% Recruitment, 40% HR.
Reporting into board level, your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the first point of contact with regards to Operations, Employee Engagement, Employee relations and HR Administration
- Plan and implement recruitment campaigns, being responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Provide Line Managers with support on souring, shortlisting and pre-screening potential hires with a best in class on boarding experience.
- Build talent pipelines, through targeted campaigns and candidate generation strategies.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to execute and manage an effective direct hiring plan in line with their strategic plan and vision.
- Manage the employee lifecycle
- Support the senior leadership team on identifying areas of potential risk
- Act as first point of contact for all Employment related queries
- Support employee grievances, disciplinary investigations, conduct and performance management issues ensuring advice is sought in a timely manner.
- Support performance management, including appraisals, end of probation reviews, promotion processes and performance improvement plans.
- Prepare and manage payroll including tax and National insurance payments using Xero.
- Manage annual renewals process for employee benefits and support other insurance renewals as required eg. employer's liability.
In terms of experience, you will ideally have:
- At least 5 years' experience within a generalist HR role, currently at Advisor level.
- Strong Recruitment experience
- A Business or similar numerate degree
- Studying towards or attained level 5 CIPD
- Experience within a high growth commercial business
- A proven experience in candidate generation/assessment through a variety of channels (job boards, social media, direct sourcing, and referrals)
- Strong HRIS skills and reporting essential
- Confident on Microsoft Office including Excel
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Progression to Manager/Senior Manager level