This Peterborough based Administrator role is initially temp and will be responsible for administrative tasks. You will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
This Admin and Secretarial role is starting on a 6 month temporary basis in Peterborough working for a business and professional services company offering strong career opportunities.
Administrator Key Responsibilities
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
Administrator Skills and characteristics;
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Delivers a high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence;
- Excellent communicator;
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility;
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently;
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks;
- Effective problem solver;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Attention to detail in record keeping.
- Able to follow process
- Ability to navigate around and understand use of relevant systems
Temp opportunity in Peterborough