Dev Ops Recruiter Job - 12 Month FTC
Are you a Tech Recruiter with lots of experience recruiting across Dev ops? If So we have the role for you!
Oakleaf are working with a fast growing tech company who are looking to recruit an experienced Dev Ops Recruiter to come in and join there exciting team.
They want someone who can deal with internal stakeholders and also have the ability to source the best talent out in the market. The role would be recruiting a variety of front end and back-end developers. They want you to be able to sell the brand and have a real passion for recruitment.
The role is on a temp 12-month contract basis! Paying between £50,000-£55,000 currently it is remote based.
Dev Ops Recruiter Job - 12 Months FTC - Responsibilities
- Advising the business stakeholders of the best recruitment practices for their roles
- Actively sourcing and screening candidates against both live and pipeline vacancies through various methods including referrals and recruitment fairs
- Working with recruitment agencies to establish strong working relationships and source candidates
- Screening the candidate's cv against specs, conduct telephone interviews
- Conduct interviews with candidates and submitting them to the hiring managers
- Collating feedback to both candidates and hiring managers
- Offer management
Dev Ops Recruiter Job - 12 Months FTC - Essential Skills
- Previous experience recruiting developers is a MUST
- 3 + years recruitment experience
If you feel that this Dev Ops Recruiter Job - 12 Months FTC