Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to join a busy team with growth potential to advisor.
We are seeking an engaging and customer focused HR Coordinator to join a busy and fun HR Team in Portsmouth. This role will be a full HR generalist remit across HR transactional, recruitment, HR systems and low level employer relations case work.
- HR Administration - various HR processes including Maternity/paternity, sickness absence, occupational health, DBS applications, changes to T&Cs, reference requests
- Provide first line support regarding enquiries from Managers and employees on terms and conditions of employment, elevating queries to the HR Advisor
- Monitor and log queries HR Helpdesk
- Organise exit interviews
- Administer well-being activities
- First line HR / ER case work
- Support recruitment process, onboarding, uploading to HR system
- Updating HR Systems
- Good standard of education
- Part CIPD qualified would be preferable or a desire to complete the qualification
- Experience of working in an HR office, prioritising own workload and working under pressure
- Experience of working with systems (given heavy user of the HR/Payroll system) and good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of the employee life-cycle would be a plus
- Good communication skills - able to communicate with staff and management at all levels in writing and orally
- Highly driven, passionate and motivated
- Professional and confident with the ability to maintain strictest confidence
- Comfortable with change, welcoming it as an opportunity to grow.
- Able to demonstrate the behaviours to live our values including being a supportive team player
- Able to work outside usual office hours if required (very rarely)
This role is a permanent opportunity, however they are seeking someone asap and may consider a temporary to permanent option.
Full time role - 37.5 hours, Hybrid Model available with a minimum of 2 days in the Portsmouth Office
26 days holiday, flex working, health cash plan, 10% matched on pension, life assurance, holiday buy/sell.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.