Do you have proven experience working as a HR Administrator available immediately, open to a Temporary to Permanent role and looking for a homebased position?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting an established IT consultancy company based in London as they look to recruit a temporary HR Administrator. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven experience and in-depth knowledge of HR.
Salary is circa £25k
About the role
- As part of the role, you will be expected to co-ordinate and lead on the pre-employment screening checks for all candidates, ensuring that these are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with all candidates to collate all required documentation.
- Ensure personal information results are kept confidential in line with GDPR and to only be shared with relevant senior staff.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders regularly to ensure all parties are informed of progress throughout the screening process.
- Liaise with the hiring manager regarding exceptions and any potential delays to start dates, to enable them to update the client accordingly.
- Ensuring compliance by working to a timely manner and working to deadlines.
- Continuously support candidates through the application process by telephone and email.
- Provide reference letters for current and previous employees.
HR Administrator - About you
- Have proven experience of working within a fast-paced environment, demonstrating good organisational & administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Work in a proactive manner with minimal supervision.
- MS proficient, with excellent MS Excel and data analysis/reporting skills.
- Familiarity working with cloud-based systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of rights to work in the UK and European related law and regulations beneficial.
- Strong administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
This is a predominantly home-based role, so applicants must have a suitable home working environment and be comfortable working in a hybrid virtual workplace.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500.