Oakleaf are proud to be partnered with an Oil and Gas industry giant on their search for high potential talent to join their people and culture (HR) team.
As part of their new consultancy model you will be responsible for partnering with different areas of the business and Regional Consulting Leads in the delivery of the people plans and HR projects for approximately 6-12 months at a time.
My client is looking to meet with high potential candidates with a strong academic background and a degree from a Russell Group university. Applicants will ideally have undertaken extracurricular value add voluntary activity.
* To partner with other agile pooled services in the execution of P&C and HR activities set out by the Regional Consulting Lead
* Develop a deep understanding of the business and focus on driving and delivering organisational change
* To deliver P&C advisory support to team leaders
* The resolution of everyday queries and coaching with regards to Employee Relations (ER)
* To drive talent management initiatives for the business they support and ensuring the implementation of talent management processes in alignment with business priorities and monitoring their impact and effectiveness
* Manage the delivery of reward and recognition solutions and oversee the annual reward process
* Act as a Line Manager where necessary for assigned business areas and drive the appropriate behaviours to achieve success
* Analyse system generated data to provide insights (talent, reward, performance)
* Degree qualified
* Good risk management skills
* Knowledge or experience of HR best practice favourable but not essential