About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Group Learning & Development (L&D) function for an L&D Specialist to join us on a 12 month fixed-term contract and act as a key member of the team, helping to support the DS Smith L&D agenda around the world as we continue to develop the skillsets of our employees.
You will be responsible for the design and deployment of group-wide L&D initiatives, ensuring all regions follow best practice as set out by the Centre of Excellence. This will require you to provide expert guidance and advice, plan and prepare for key L&D activities, project manage various programmes, and provide support with company mergers and acquisitions.
Another important part of your role will be the responsibility for systems and e-learning. You'll be overseeing the Skillsoft/Percipio platforms and monitoring usage, ensuring that content is fit for purpose and then marketing it optimally so that we can reach as many relevant colleagues as possible. You will support subject matter experts in the creation of e-learning material, and spend time on Workday, using insights functions to report on and refine the L&D agenda.
Note - this role is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
- Proven track record working in Learning & Development
- Experience working in a fast moving, high volume, and global environment
- Degree qualified, or equivalent
- A strong communicator with the confidence to present to various stakeholders in different divisions and countries
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and influence key decisions in the L&D community
- Pyschometric testing qualifications would be advantageous (Insights, Kornferry, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Location - Euston Road, London