A diverse and innovative global Bank is looking for an interim Learning and Management Development Specialist across EMEA. This is a fantastic role where you will be developing the capability of employees by providing tailored learning and OD interventions to build and maintain a high performing workforce. Utilising your experience you will be working in collaboration with the wider HR team and Senior stakeholders to add value and make a difference.
Day rate: £500/day
Agile working pattern
- Clearly defining and communicating the role of the managers and establishing roadmaps, plans and key priorities to work towards
- Designing innovative learning solutions to enhance management skills and behaviours
- Collaborating with vendors to support the delivery of the learning and development programmes
- Implementing the Employee Engagement Survey and developing interventions based on the results
- Reviewing and redesigning their performance management project and aligning with business objectives
- Reviewing the learning and OD interventions, utilising data to continuously improve
Skills & Experience
- You will have significant Talent Management experience gained within Financial Services, Banking or a corporate commercial organisation
- Used to working across a matrix organisation
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage and take people on a journey
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide insights
- Experience with working with external vendors to develop high quality interventions
- Experience of introducing new initiatives and processes into a diverse and international organisation.