A leading retail client is looking for an experienced internal recruiter for an exciting permanent position with opportunities for progression. This role will involve the full 360 degree recruitment process, and will be a mix of working from home and the office.
A leading West Yorkshire based retailer.
The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for the full 360 degree recruitment process. Our retail client is well known in the Yorkshire and requires an experienced internal recruiter to join their team.
You will be involved in a variety of recruitment activities, liaising with key stakeholders in the business and managing the full recruitment process for a range of Head Office roles. Key areas include technology, finance and supply chain.
This role will involve a mix of working from home and in the office 1 or 2 days a month. There is also the opportunity to condense your hours and work Tuesday-Friday.
The Recruitment Business Partner role requires an experienced internal recruiter who is available on as soon as possible or on short notice. You must be/have:
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment role, ideally with a background of recruiting head office roles
- Ideally experience of recruiting IT and/or Digital, Finance or Supply Chain roles with a good network
- Full 360 degree recruitment experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with ATS systems
The Recruitment Business Partner role is a great opportunity to join a successful business with genuine career paths.
- Salary £40-45k p/a plus benefits
- Full time role over 4 or 5 days
- Mix of home and office working, head office near Leeds