Ashley Kate HR are currently partnering with a well known service business in Coventry who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner for a new permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and develop a client group and deliver a first class service to the business and customers.
You will build a deep understanding of the business area, challenges and goals to be able to influence and steer the critical people work streams.
Identify and implement improvement initiatives in the traditional suite of HR components such as employee relations, attendance, performance and talent management processes, recruitment and reward.
Enabling the business to drive their employee engagement.
Working with leaders on organisational design and structures enabling an agile operating model.
Be the conscience of enabling the right environment for changes to embed and be sustainable to enable organisational effectiveness and cultural change supporting our ambition to create an awesome place to work for our employees. Working with the central HR functions on the delivery of the end to end process.
Contribute and lead employee relation activities to minimise business risk and in support of our partnership relationship with our trades unions colleagues.
To identify opportunities through data insights where proactive HR support can be provided to drive Business performance to support delivery of the company Business Plan and objectives
Drive leadership development and leadership performance through coaching leaders.
HR Business Partner - About you
- Knowledge and experience of managing complex casework / employee relations cases and situations to a successful outcome.
- Experience of working with trade unions and employee representatives and building effective relationships with them.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong organisational, communication, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Effective communication skills and building relationships quickly with senior and key stakeholders.
- A strong customer and commercial focus
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall