The HR Business Partner will work closely with the HR team, senior leadership and stakeholders to develop HR strategy while looking after operational HR content.
This market leading food manufacturing company based in Southall offers a positive working environment, the chance to be part of an engaged in a business that offers excellent products.
- Lead monthly workforce KPIs and analysis
- HR compliance of new starter/leavers process into Payroll,
- Policy relaunch and revamp (experience needed)
- Particular recruitment experience- this role will lead this part of HR
- Experienced in Tribunals
- HR system implementation
- Experience using Excel
HR Business Partner must have:
- CIPD qualification or relevant and equivalent experience in HR
- Experience of working in a HR Business Partner capacity within a fast paced commercially orientated organisation
- Employee relations experience with a good working knowledge of UK employment law, comfortable to undertake end to end case management
- Able to build positive relationships with leaders, managers, and colleagues
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills/able to generate own correspondence and reports.
- Have adequate computer skills including MS Office (including excel), HRIS, Internet and email programs
- Possess commercial understanding with sound GDPR knowledge
- Team Player with a solution orientation and a drive for results
£40k - £50 plus benefits