You will provide full end to end recruitment support for a range of specialist positions across different practices within the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Talent Acquisition professional to join a private health care business on a permanent basis.
- Lead the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality diverse candidates
- Focus on direct sourcing, partnering with stakeholders and developing TA strategies for the target business area, utilising a proactive sourcing approach, and building pipelines of future talent
- Continually monitor and review open and anticipated vacancies and candidates in the talent pipeline to ensure attraction and selection plans are adapted in order to ensure business requirements are met, coordinating Recruiters as appropriate
- Experience of sourcing and recruiting across health care, pharmaceuticals, dental and private clinics would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively and with confidence is key
- Knowledge of the end to end Recruitment & Selection process
- Knowledge and familiarity of using Boolean searches, search engines, social networking and community forums
- Agency and in-house/talent acquisition candidates would be suitable for this role
- You'll be highly organised, with a natural sense of urgency and a keen eye for detail
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Paying up to £37,000
Sector - Private health Care business