HR Advisor | Bury | 28-30k DOE | Hybrid Working - Flexible Hours | 24 hours a week | 6-month FTC
An exciting opportunity to join an award-winning organisation. They are currently seeking a HR Advisor, on a 6-month contract, to start immediately.
Extremely welcoming and supportive, fast paced environment.
Working 24 hours a week, both in office and from home (flexible on hours).
Your New Role
In your new role as HR Advisor, you will be responsible for advising on operationally focused HR matters across the whole business. You will be supporting 275 members of staff across 5 locations across the UK, with potential for occasional travel to other sites. Your main areas of focus will be;
- Recruitment and Selection
- ER casework
- Absence management
- Occupational Health
- Ad-hoc proactive HR project work
You will require previous experience of providing HR advice to managers and employees. It is also key that you have previous experience of managing ER casework whilst also being able to manage multiple job vacancies. The working environment is a fast paced, change focused environment, so previous HR Advisory experience is essential, as you will be expected to hit the ground running.
What you'll need (All Essential)
- Previous HR Advisory experience
- End-to-end Recruitment experience
- Experience dealing with both low level and complex ER casework
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Ability to achieve results
- Decision Making/Managing Change
- Problem Solving/Planning and Organising
- To be diligent, composed, professional and determined
- To be able to support occasional travel to other sites
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.