Culture & Inclusion Partner
£40,000 - £50,000
After recently placing 2 individuals into my clients wider HR department, I have been exclusively briefed on a newly created exciting Culture & Inclusion Partner position, for a fast-paced Trading Firm. This is a pivotal position and will be responsible for supporting and imbedding the culture and inclusion strategy across the organisation.
- Supporting the firm's culture and inclusion strategy ensuring it is at the heart of all people related activities.
- Providing and delivering strong co ordination, project management and stakeholder management to embed the firm's culture and inclusion strategy across all activities: early careers hiring, experienced hiring, talent development and the firm's key committees Culture & Values and Network Of Women.
- This role requires proactivity with the ability to engage, empathise and act upon a broad range of views and opinions.
- Ability to collaborate across all levels of the firm, from grass roots to strategic level.
- Assisting and on occasion, leading with early careers and experienced hiring, bespoke recruitment events, coordinating interviews with candidates and the business.
- Supporting with the design and delivery across talent development initiatives such as Hi- Potential Programme, Mentorship, short training sessions, e-learning.
- Responsible for all aspects of the committee's administration including liaising with stakeholders, external speakers, venues and providers for bookings, administration and purchase orders.
- Acting as main support contact for all culture and inclusion business queries.
- Excellent administration and IT skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Lead and act on initiatives arising from these committees and translating them into a clear culture and inclusion programme over the next 12 - 36 months
- Passion for culture & inclusion
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Capable of multi-tasking