A global law firm is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join on a permanent basis. The L&D Manager will design and deliver the firm's global professional development and talent management programmes for the legal support population
- Building excellent relationships with internal key stakeholders as well as external training providers.
- Scheduling, organising and administering the programmes particularly where external providers are engaged.
- Ensuring the Career Development Framework is reflective of what is required of the different levels within the Legal Support function
- Work in collaboration with HR Business Partners and Legal Service Managers to identify team and individual training and development needs.
- Act as an internal consultant identifying development gaps and making L&D and organisational development (OD) recommendations.
- Create bespoke programmes as well as core management skills programmes
- Collaborate with the team's LMS colleagues to provide on-line learning
- Become a project lead and participant in a number of key organisational changes with the business that impact the Legal Support function.
- Proven experience in a learning and development/training role, preferably within a partnership/professional services environment and preferably on an international basis.
- Experience of successfully designing, delivering, and scheduling seminars
- Track record of training delivery
- MBTI qualified desirable or other psychometric tools
- Ability to travel internationally when required
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Work well within a team that works remotely
- Service orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills.