A mid size accountancy firm is looking for an HR Assistant to join their HR team of 4. The HR Assistant will support across the employee lifecycle including recruitment and graduate recruitment processes, training, performance management and management of the HRIS system.
- To provide support to the HR Department and Partners to deliver a professional, responsive HR Administrative service to the London and Paris offices.
- To make use of technology to ensure that HR processes are as efficient as possible.
- Log and respond to Graduate & School Leaver applications
- Post live roles on relevant websites and oscial media and liaise with providers
- Arrange and coordinate graduate assessment centres
- Manage all interview proceses including arranging interview forms and inviting relevant HR, Directors & Partners
- Assist HR Advisor with the offer and on-boarding process, drafting offer letters, training contracts etc
- Request and chase references, obtain proof of qualifications and right to work checks
- Add all new joiners to the HRIS database
- Assist the Training Advisor with student training progress reports, exam salary increase letters
- Coordinates staff training courses in liaison with Training Advisor
- Degree educated (any discipline)
- At least 3 years' relevant HR / Recruitment Assistant experience
- Experience of using Social Media and on-line sources of Recruitment (desirable)
- Strong IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Approachable and with the ability to develop positive relationships with staff
- Ability to use initiative when working
- Discreet and confidential
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to undertake Mental Health Training