A market leading and innovative organisation are looking to recruit a new Head of HR. This is a great time to join, as they continue to grow and succeed.
Market leading brand.
The right Head of HR will be credible and forward thinking. you will have broad experience of leading a team within a Shared Service/People Services environment.
This is an important lead role in the team and is key to the teams' success. Working closely with the Senior Management Team and supported by your team you will shape, support and drive the delivery of a forward-thinking People proposition aligned with Group priorities. You will need to be a strong, hands-on HR Professional who really enjoys a broad portfolio leading on process improvement on the one hand to employee wellbeing on the other.
This role is about great service delivery and creating an amazing experience for our People across the entire employee lifecycle. There is real opportunity to progress within the organisation for the right person, so you will be driven and want to excel.
The right Head of HR for the role will ideally have:
- FCIPD/MCIPD, or equivalent
- Solid generalist experience in a Management position within HR
- Experience of building and managing a delivery team ideally within a shared services environment
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- Able to work well with complexity and ambiguity
- Experience in policy document review and development
- IT savvy, systems and process minded
- Good commercial acumen
£55k + Car Allowance
Hybrid working, with a mixture of office and home working available. The office is based in central Bristol.