Interim EMEA Payroll Manager - £70K - 6-9 Month FTC
My client is a leading force within financial services and strong educator to its client group.
Currently they are in pursuit of an Interim Payroll Manager to come in with a strategic skillset and look at their payroll function to prescribe best practise moving forward.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must:
- have a proven track record of leading a payroll team within a shared service function
- be a hands on leader who enjoys the governance piece
- enjoy process optimisation
- be able to come in and put together process docs
- be able to take a forensic view of the payroll function and look at ways to streamline it for continued success and efficiency
- be able to get the buy in of the processing team
This is the perfect role for someone seeking an interim assignment they can add value too. Travel to the office in Old Street will be required as part of a hybrid working model.
If you are seeking a short term assignment in which to add your payroll expertise to - APPLY NOW !