Page Personnel HR are working with a manufacturing company in Trafford Park who are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join and support their busy HR team for a minimum period of 8 months. The role covers maternity leave and is a good opportunity for someone looking to further develop their experience and skills in an HR capacity.
Our client are a global manufacturing company with offices in Trafford Park. They are seeking an HR Administrator to join and support a busy HR team for a period of 8 months to cover maternity leave. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience in an HR capacity.
The key responsibilities for the HR Administrator are providing support with HR administration, dealing with first line queries and maintaining and reporting on HR data, following established processes and policies ensuring compliance, acting as point of contact to log requests and allocate, areas of administration will include recruitment, onboarding, data, health & wellbeing, HRIS, Company vehicle and pensions. The role is based in Trafford Park.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in an HR or recruitment admin role
- strong communication skills
- computer literate with MS Office and HR systems
- meticulous attention to detail
- understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- CIPD qualification (desirable not essential)
Our client offers a salary £20-22K, 8 month minimum contract, flexible working, development opportunities