Oakleaf Partnership are working with a leading global management consultancy to find a recruiting systems & data analyst to join their team based in London. A great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their skills within a new and growing team.
Reporting into the senior specialist recruiter you're responsibilites will include:
- Manage the recruiting commitments process for staffing Talent across all recruiting activites
- Work along side teams across the business at all levels to understand preferences and restrictions
- Assist on the creation of custom Recruiting reports to enable data driven decisions
- To update or improve existing analytical tools to develop new tools to reflect changes in the Recruiting process
The ideal candidate will have experience such as:
- Good experience with numbers, systems, data and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative
- A good team player
I am looking to speak with a candidate that has come from an analytical backgroud and is looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
To be considered, please apply accordingly.