This is a newly created position within a new team, in a market leading global business.
This business has been at the forefront of their market for over 40 years and have now developed a new function, of which this role is part of.
The position of the Learning & Development Manager will involve:
- Setting up the L&D function for this newly created business unit
- Training needs analysis across all areas (systems, onboarding, client engagement etc.)
- Working across the business on a global scale
- Creating & delivering content, with the support of the wider team
The ideal person for the position of Learning & Development Manager will:
- Be an experienced Learning & Development Manager
- Comes from a Sales or Recruitment environment
- Have developed an L&D function
- Be outgoing and engaging
- Have worked on a global scale
- Thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment
£60,000 - £65,00 + Comprehensive Package