HR Administrator, Birmingham £20,000 + Excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and expanding organisation, which has positively thrived over the last two years, as an HR Administrator. This is a very busy role working as part of a small team.
The key responsibilities within the role are
- Be the first point of contact for the business for all enquiries into the HR team, escalating matters as appropriate
- Updating all relevant systems with accurate information
- Coordinating recruitment administration when required in an efficient and timely manner
- Collating information for the monthly payroll and liaison with the external payroll provider
- Delivering a high quality HR admin service to the business in line with current SLA's
This is a fast paced role and you will need the ability to juggle many tasks and have excellent attention to detail. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in ad hoc project work which will support your own development.
To be a success in this role you will have
- First class organisation and administration
- The ability to juggle a busy and demanding workload
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a can-do attitude
Salary: £20,000, rising after successful probation period + Excellent benefits. You will be based in the office at least 3 days a week with some flexibility to work from home on the other 2 days.
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH242)
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.