Oakleaf are proud to be partnered with a leading international health and security services firm on their search for an experienced HR Advisor to join their head office team.
In this role you will provide a range of professional HR Generalist advice and services to all areas of the business in the UK and Mainland Europe in an efficient and effective manner.
* Be the main point of contact for their assigned business area and taking the lead on strategic HR initiatives ad well as providing operational support
* Working with line managers to achieve the successful recruitment and onboarding of new staff and be responsible for the full employee lifecycle including inductions, E-learning, training and performance management
* Supporting various key HR projects such Health and well-being.
* Support Managers with a range of Employee relations matters such as sickness, absence, disciplinaries and terminations
* Contribute to the successful implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Ensuring job descriptions and company org charts are kept up to date
* Work with the Central HR team to communicate corporate and regional HR policies effectively
* Conducting exit interviews where necessary
* Employee benefits management
* Working collaboratively as part of a team as well as working autonomously
* 3+ Years experience in HR
* An understanding of large organisations and how they work
* Strong communications skills
* Strong organisational skills
* The ability to work efficiently on their own initiative as well as collaboratively in part of a team
What's on offer for you:
* Up to £48,000 Base salary
* Competitive company benefits package
* The opportunity to work for a market leader in their field
* The opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company