MI Analyst / Brighton / Accountancy / Data / Finance / Excel
A well respected Brighton based employer are seeking a MI Analyst on a permanent basis.
As MI Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Extract, manipulate, analyse and present on large data sets using SQL, visualisation tools such as Power BI and/or Excel to provide actionable insight to managers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain standard reports and dashboards with clear visuals to support management decision-making.
- Provide trend analysis and create forecasts or models using a range of techniques.
- Work with a wide variety of non-technical customers to capture requirements, walk through prototypes and present findings.
- Answer Freedom of Information requests and supply information on core regulatory activities.
- Review on reporting accuracy and quality.
- Find opportunities to use your analytical skills and techniques to add value to business problems.
- Advanced excel
- Working with a high volume of data
- Business intelligence tools such as Power BI / Tableau / SSRS
- MS Sharepoint
£28-34,000 DOE + great benefits