HYBRID RESOURCING DELIVERY MANAGER ROLE
Your new company
Your new role
- The Resourcing Delivery Manager will be responsible for a team of Recruiters, driving the end-to-end recruitment delivery of sufficient and suitable candidate pipeline to meet the high-volume recruitment needs of the business.
- You will ensure delivery against the annual Resourcing Plan for the year and work with the Resourcing Business Partner and key stakeholders to forecast and understand future resourcing requirements.
- You will be expected to build strong local relationships with operational management to fully understand the customer / contracts and candidate requirements.
- You will also contribute to key projects UK-wide including entry level talent, line manager capability development, routes to market and employer brand.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive resourcing experience within a high volume environment
- Team management experience
- Strong reporting, data and Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating innovative resourcing strategies utilising a wide range of attraction methods / tools
- Experience of designing and developing selection processes and materials
- Knowledge of streamlining workflows or making process improvements.
- Ability to understand business drivers and to work through to appropriate
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available - work from home 2/3 days per week
- Be part of a fast growing and fast-paced organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.