Permanent role with a well-known and esteemed professional membership body
Salary £39,576 - £44,187
A well-known and esteemed professional membership body in the UK that fosters and maintains the highest possible standards in medical practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with Head of HR and wider HR team to ensure an excellent operational HR service to the organisation. They will be responsible for overseeing all HR practices and processes including recruitment, employees pay, performance management and learning and development activities. In addition, the candidate will provide excellent customer service to their stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering an excellent HR operational service, overseeing HR practices and processes and supporting the delivery of critical employee life cycle activities, including:
- Managing direct reports
- Recruitment (attraction, onboarding and retention initiatives)
- Payroll (processing data for payroll submission)
- Performance management
- Extensive Cascade / Iris experience.
- Data reporting (analysing and reporting on complex data, as needed)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and relationship management
Permanent role with this esteemed organisation
Salary up to £44,000 based on experience