Do you have experience of working in Talent Development and looking for an exciting and rewarding role based in London?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a Global Media company based in London as they look to recruit a Full Time Permanent Talent Development Partner with proven experience and a passion for People development.
Salary for this role is circa £40k
About the role
- As part of this role, you will be expected to lead on key L&D and People team projects like the apprenticeship levy, career competency frameworks, management and leadership programmes and performance appraisals process.
- Create bespoke resources and content, designing and delivering training and develop innovative learning solutions.
- Work with the Head of Talent Development to identify development needs and follow up with the design and roll out of relevant and progressive training programmes.
- Conduct analyses to ensure all roles have the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver on business objectives.
- Work in partnership with Global and other Village learning partners to scope and oversee the build and development of a new UK LMS hub.
- Design and develop learning pathways for key talent and roles.
- Design internal marketing communications to promote and engage with internal interest in talent and development programmes and initiatives.
- Manage programme budgets and financial tracking and payments.
- As part of the role, you will be expected to work closely with the operational HR team to ensure all day-to-day HR services are delivered effectively.
Talent Development Partner - About you
- An in-depth working knowledge and practical application of learning & development – training needs analysis,
- Proven experience of design and delivery of talent and people development programmes
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a flair for writing and creating content.
- Strong networker and able to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Motivated, forward thinking and well planned; leading to a proactive approach.
- CIPD level 5 in Learning and Development qualification (Desirable)
- An understanding of how media and creative agencies operate (Desirable)
- Previous HR generalist experience in a commercial setting.
If you are interested in this role please contact Darren Keeling on 0115 922 3000