I am recruiting an exciting new role for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join a Global Retail Brand based in London.
Initially this will be on a 6-month contract, supporting a high level of recruitment across global locations. Reporting into the People Partner you will be be attracting, sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates whilst championing the employer brand.
You will be working for a Global Retail Brand based in London.
The key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Executive for this Global Retail Brand will include:
- Sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, providing shortlists for interviews for global roles across the business
- Posting and managing job adverts
- Conducting proactive candidate searches across social media channels
- Manage communication with potential talent and provide a first class candidate experience from to start to finish
- Manage the offer and on-boarding administration process
The successful Talent Acquisition Executive will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Resourcing knowledge from agency or in-house
- Previous knowledge of Digital/E-commerce and/or Creative would be highly beneficial
- A strong understanding of Boolean and LinkedIn search
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise and manage your workload
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This Talent Acquisition Executive initially is a six month fixed term contract. There maybe potential to go permanent.
- Competitive salary paying between £30,000 - £35,000
- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.