Global Talent Acquisition Director. Start up Outsourcing Provider within a global organisation. Develop the strategy of the TA team & grow the function globally.
One of the fastest growing global Outsourced providers within a global brand.
- Establish a talent acquisition function, ensuring that the processes are aligned and integrated with wider business.
- Leading the Global Talent Acquisition team in designing, developing, and executing recruitment strategies and processes aligned with business objectives.
- Overall responsibility for delivering a great candidate experience and working alongside hiring managers, building trusting relationships.
- Form a team to support and guide hiring managers with their workforce planning and forecasting. Using data to develop both short-term and long-term recruiting plans.
- Create and deliver a strategy for internal mobility and talent retention, partnering with key leaders across the group.
- Partner with International Leaders and hiring managers to understand business objectives and hiring plans
- Create a team of trusted advisors to the business providing full cycle recruitment subject matter expertise and advice on talent acquisition best practices
- Lead the process to source candidates creatively for a variety of hard to fill positions, including leadership level roles and build active talent pools for recurring roles.
- Manage high performing talent acquisition professionals in our International team
- Be the driver of a diverse and inclusive recruitment process, working with our D&I team to ensure we have the right processes, attractions tools and metrics.
- Provide a sufficient KPI/metric insight on the recruitment service, globally.
- Management of the ATS system to maximise value and usability
- You will have experience having managed a Recruitment/TA function within an RPO, Executive search or Recruitment business.
- Experience of hiring on a global level
- Line management expertise
- Drive & vision to be part of a high growth business
Global Talent Acquisition Director role where you will shape the strategy & create a highly successful team. You will be part of a FTSE business and have the wider infrastructure support of a large business but the entrepreneurial culture of a start up.