A well respected global business
Fast paced manufacturing organisation
Headquartered in London and a member of the FTSE Group of Companies, this business operates in multiple countries around the world.
In the UK there are sites across the country, in this instance you would be responsible for those in the North and Midlands areas.
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will provide HR leadership, support and guidance to our employees, developing and implementing the HR corporate plan and strategic priorities, working closely with the Directors in your cluster.
You will have responsibility for several manufacturing sites across the North of England, working closely with the General Managers and their teams for each site, maximising and driving delivery plans.
We're looking for you to be a true partner to the business, driving results and people capabilities, ensuring commercial and business engagement from the cluster, and driving the people plan for the UK using insights from the people survey, attrition reports and other data.
Within the role, you will need to look at headcount and salary budgets, reward frameworks and benefits, performance management, talent development, succession plans and resourcing, and workforce productivity action plans.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a professional HR qualification (e.g. CIPD)
- Significant experience in HR management positions, managing teams in a fast-paced, multi-site/location environment with a large direct workforce, ideally in manufacturing
- Experience with project management and implementing change processes (e.g. organisation design and selection, HR Information Systems implementation, reorganisations)
- Highly commercial, able to align HR strategy with business objectives and financial drivers
- An excellent communicator, fluent in written and spoken English
A superbly competitive salary, substantial car allowance and bonus
25 days holiday, pension, share scheme.