£60,000 - £70,000
I have taken an exciting opportunity with the Crypto Custody business. In basic terms, Crypto Custody create virtual vaults for financial institutions to hold / store their crypto currency investments in a secure & unbreakable way. The firm have grown to 25 people across Jersey, London & US in the past 3 years and are planning rapid growth (80 people in 18 months, across the current and 2 further locations). This position will be reporting into the COO to facilitate this growth.
Initially this role will be a 50/50 split between Recruitment & HR Generalist responsibilities. The firm have gone past the start-up feel; however, the first HR hire will have an amazing opportunity to completely revamp & tailor make the HR function.
- Identifying appropriate agency relationships internationally and agreeing terms of business
- Developing a careers website and supporting resourcing tools, including a recruitment platform
- Preparing and advising on job descriptions and offer terms
- Collating and agreeing headcount plans and budgets
- Preparing and checking payrolls across all jurisdictions and managing supplier relationships
- Designing and implementing benefits programs aligned to the needs of the growing business
- Managing employee lifecycle including onboarding and offboarding process
- Procuring and implementing HR systems
- Collating and analysing relevant HR data to support business forecasting and management
- Managing and reporting on HR metrics including diversity and inclusion data
- Managing and advising on employee grievances, disciplinary investigations, flexible working requests and absence policies etc
- Requirement for occasional travel to Jersey and other offices internationally as they become established
- A graduate ideally in a business or numerate degree
- Studying towards or completed CIPD diploma required or MSc in HR required
- Experience of a fast growing and nimble organisation essential
- Experience of resourcing in a high growth environment using a variety of medium essential.