HR Reward Advisor (12 month ftc) - Stevenage - £40-45k plus bonus and bens
Our client is well known in its field and is looking for a HR Reward Advisor to join the team for a 12 month ftc. Reporting into the Reward Manager you will be involved in the following:-
- Project lead on a variety of reward and benefit topics i.e. salary benchmarking, introduction of new benefits and processes etc
- Primary point of contact for specific benefits such Pension and Healthcare
- Stakeholder Management
- Engagement with and support of monthly reward activities
- Support the delivery of Reward activities i.e. pay reviews, bonus payments
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Broad Reward and Benefit experience, in particular strong experience and understanding of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension schemes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse information, present findings and proposed solutions
- Logical and pragmatic approach to resolving complex issues
- Leading edge HR thinking with emphasis on improving business performance
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
In return they offer an excellent benefits package including a bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.