Based in Poole, Dorset. Hybrid working pattern.
Up to 30 hours per week.
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking food manufacturer as a HR BP with a project focus to cover a maternity leave within their HR leadership team.
In this autonomous site responsible role, you will be partnering with the Site General Manager and the leadership team and a well-established and experienced HR team. The HR team will deliver the day to day, coached, and supported by you. In addition, you will have a key focus on large transformation projects. As such you will be expert in aligning a people strategy to the operational plan and delivering this via the SLT, HR Team and line managers to deadline and on budget.
In supporting the delivery of key business objectives through their people, the focus will firmly be on:
- Organisational Development – understanding the capabilities required to drive organisational performance and put in place plans and tools to support this across the business.
- Management – working with functional leaders within the organisation to give them the tools and build their capability to deliver their part of the people plan, ringfencing high performing talent and supporting their whole team through the change.
- Continuous improvement – review, revamp and relaunch any initiatives that will drive efficiency and capacity within the HR Team and wider business.
You will be expert in delivering large scale change within a tight deadline – focusing on effective and timely communications, robust adherence to a strict project timetable, and delivering appropriate levels of engagement across all stakeholders.
Benefits are generous and include:
- Up to 15 % management bonus pro rata’d for the duration of your contract
- 25 days holiday (pro rata’d)
- Single Bupa Cover
- Generous pension