Head of Talent Acquisition
Creative Media Agency
£70,000 - £75,000
My client are a Global Creative Agency based in Central London. Due to growth in the business, they are looking for a Head of TA to join and be dedicated to one of their main accounts, while building talent acquisition strategies to support specific client requirements. Reporting into the Global Head of TA, you will look at the recruitment strategy across operations within each region to ensure processes are aligned across the different teams. This role is responsible for leading a team of talent acquisition specialists, working with the internal client team and on occasion working directly with the clients. The team you will lead is global with resources based in North America, Europe and APAC, all of which are dedicated to working with one client.
- Support the Global Head of Talent Acquisition with implementing the TA strategy and ensuring the strategy and projects are implemented across the account.
- Focus on establishing TA strategies that positively strengthen the organisation's capabilities in attracting, assessing, selecting and onboarding the right talent in the right place at the right time.
- Lead volume recruitment projects three times a year
- Manage all partners to ensure client satisfaction and an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition to ensure there is a consistent experience across the company.
- Work with business leaders and HR to gather input and educate the business on the process, candidate market, TA best practices and roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to improve the TA model's global effectiveness and sustainability.
- Build an extraordinary TA team for our main account - encouraging direct reports and important partners to contribute to recruiting success.
- Work closely with the Global Head of TA and the HR team to implement and improve staffing systems, tools and onboarding processes, ensuring maximum automation and process efficiency and positive candidate experience.
- Previous experience leading and developing a team
- Ability to work at pace across matrix environments
- Experience developing compliant staffing processes for a multinational company
- Success delivering in a complex and geographically spread organisation
- Experience in a position with interaction at executive leadership level
- Familiarity with staffing systems and online/web-based search engines and staffing tools
- Experience in a high-tech or startup