Internal Recruiter based in Essex circa £45,000
Your new company
An Internal Recruiter is required for an Essex based organisation. This is a newly created role for an organisation that has seen substantial growth over the past 12 months and is projecting the same for 2022.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be part of the wider HR team and have full responsibility for all Recruitment activities across the business. Taking the lead on sourcing new talent, onboarding and managing retention and succession plans.
Your new role
- Build constructive and productive working relationships with internal management
- Work with Line Managers to ensure an up to date job specification is produced for every role and in a consistent format
- Proactively source new candidates at all levels, from Warehouse Operatives up to Head of Department
- Work with our Marketing department to manage and administer a diverse range of candidate attraction methods
- Utilise various job boards and other candidate sourcing tools and platforms to proactively identify potential candidates
- Work with the Head of HR to participate in reviewing the recruitment processes and systems to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible ( implement an ATS )
- Telephone screen candidates for roles and create a short list for the hiring manager to review
- Support line managers with interviews
- Promoting the business, its culture and benefits to prospective candidates ensuring every candidate is excited and keen to join
- Keeping a close eye on market trends and providing proactive solutions to tackle any recruitment obstacles
- Liaising with Line Managers to discuss constructive candidate feedback and communicating this back to the candidates in a timely manner
- Supporting hiring managers with job offers, candidate feedback and the onboarding process
- Providing first level advice for any recruitment issues/concerns from managers
- To provide regular recruitment trend reports
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have a successful track record of working within a recruitment role either within an agency or internally. You will be expert at proactively sourcing and identifying top talent for specific roles and have had some experience raising employer proposition. You will have strong knowledge of different attraction methods and be a confident user of LinkedIn and similar platforms.
It would be advantageous if you have had experience of implementing an ATS previously.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, stable organisation that is scaling up. You'll receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday & Bank holiday and an extra day for your birthday. Free gym membership. Medical cash back scheme, Pension, Annual salary review and discretionary annual bonus and a wide range of other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.