Are you an experienced Senior HR Professional with strong EMEA experience in a technology focused business and ready for a fresh challenge ?. If so read on as we are working with a global business who are going through major growth and due to an internal promotion they are now looking for a Regional HR Director to cover a region across EMEA.
As a member of the global HR team you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic HR plan to support the business plan and focus on building a high performing and engaged workforce , whilst constantly promoting the corporate culture.
This is a hands on leadership role that is key in terms of developing culture, driving HR excellence, process improvement and at all times developing people initiatives. This role will cover multiple countries so it is essential you have worked in a similar setting and understand the challenges of working with teams and stakeholders in a number of areas.
You will be the lead on acquisition integration projects and so you will need to have a experience within M&A activity and be able to focus in improving the employee value proposition and cultural integration.
You must also be confident in terms of metrics and have the ability to interpret and present this analysis to business leaders.
With the continuous change and growth that is happening throughout the business you will be an effective communicator so that any employee initiatives are rolled out across the region in a timely and effective manner. You will also lead and be involved on projects as needed both at a global corporate and local business level.
Regional HR Director EMEA - About you.
- It is essential you have a proven strategic HR Management background, ideally in a technology focused business.
- You must have led a HR team and been involved in acquisition activity.
- Strong UK Employment law is essential along with experience of EMEA exposure from a HR perspective.
- You will need to have strong skills in terms of HRIS and be confident in reporting and presenting HR metrics.
- You will need to be degree level educated and ideally CIPD level 7 or equivalent