The search is on! It's a really exciting time at Arrow as they are looking to double the size of their business by the end of 2023. With this in mind they are committed to the human resources provision within their business and are seeking to invest in this further by recruiting for a HR Specialist to join the Arrow team to help drive culture and engagement within the business.
This is a unique opportunity to make your own mark, to take HR to the next level. This position will oversee the core HR function and will help shape the provision going forward. It will work with senior stakeholders in the business across a range of HR activities including organisational development, change management, talent management, performance management, employee communications, employee engagement and employee relations.
The successful candidate will provide direction and support across all areas of HR to ensure successful delivery of the company's strategic objectives. This will include:
- Resourcing - Supporting and implementing organisational change and resource requirements, including managing the recruitment process
- Employee Relations - Working closely with line managers, providing them with expert guidance and support on the full range of HR activities.
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with managers & provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required
- Support the Performance Development Review process
- Learning and Development - Input and help manage the annual training plan, in line with outputs from individual Performance Development Reviews and in consultation with managers, follow up individual developments needs and source external training provision as and when required.
- Continued support during the HR system implementation, making recommendations where necessary.
Arrow are proud of the investment they have made in their people individually and in their culture collectively, creating not only a successful business but also a great place to work. They are looking for an exceptional HR Specialist to join Arrow, someone who shares their purpose and values and is enthused by the challenge of their aspirations.
You will have previous experience gained within a generalist HR role, confident to manage HR activities end to end. Have the appetite and drive to help drive department as the organisation grows. As an individual you will enjoy the opportunity to bring your own ideas and expertise to the leadership team and help bring these to fruition, to help ensure Arrow's purpose; to provide a modern workplace environment, full of engaged, energetic, positive and curious people with opportunities to grow, develop and learn.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- Salary Circa £35,000
- Suite of benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.