I am partnering with a leading law firm to recruit a HRIS Data Reporting Analyst on a 12-18 month FTC basis. The position will be based within the London team, but does offer lots of flexibility for home working.
The Reward & HRIS team are accountable for creating and maintaining a reward and benefits framework that ensures they attract, retain and engage their people, providing excellent advice and information as part of a responsive service covering Payroll, HR Analytics, Reward and Benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of regular reporting for UK, Ireland & Middle East region
- Generating reports and analytics in response to ad-hoc requests for data, for example client pitches or D&I reporting
- Developing HR KPI dashboards for key stakeholders in HR and the wider business
- Influence and drive maturity of UK, ROI and Middle East reporting framework, delivering business insight
- Offering advisory support in understanding/interpreting HR data
- Provide assistance with the annual compensation cycle
- Mentor and support the HR function in basic analytics and reporting
- Participate in global/enterprise and region program initiatives including the Global Talent Transformation (SAP SuccessFactors)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.