EMEA Payroll & Project Manager - £70-80K - 12 Month FTC - East London
My client is a leading force within financial services and strong educator to its client group.
Currently they are in pursuit of an Interim EMEA Payroll Manager to come in with a strategic skillset and look at their payroll function to prescribe best practise moving forward.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must:
- have a proven track record of leading a payroll team within a shared service function
- be a hands on leader who enjoys the governance piece and has managed both UK and EMEA remits
- enjoys consulting on process optimisation
- is able to come in and put together process docs
- is able to take a forensic view of the payroll function and look at ways to streamline it for continued success and efficiency
- be able to get the buy in of the processing team
This is the perfect role for someone seeking an interim assignment they can add value too that is a mix of both BAU and project orientated tasks. Travel to the office in Old Street will be required as part of a hybrid working model.
If you are seeking a short term assignment in which to add your payroll expertise to - APPLY NOW !