The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the end to end TA function with creativity, innovation and be results orientated. You will be a true ambassador of the business culture from start to finish.
The client are in the tech world with hubs all over the UK. Currently working two days a week in the office, moving to three in January, they believe their culture and collaboration are what set them apart from the crowd. A business that really respects your private time, that believes in personal development and learning. As Talent Acquisition Manager, it will be down to your function to ensure that talent coming into the organisation not only buys into this vision but contributes to it. In Yorkshire they have sites in Harrogate and Wakefield with infrequent trips to London and Ireland.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will:
- Drive all project activity in the TA function
- Lead the TA team with creativity and innovation
- Be creative and bring ideas to the business leaders
- Create an engaging and successful EVP and support with employer branding
- Have experience of international recruitment, ideally in EMEA and US
- Have delivered either graduate or early careers plans and strategy
- Recruited C suite and senior level positions
- Be a strong people manager with experience of collaborative leadership
- Have experience of working with Thomas International
The client is offering a salary of £50-60K plus £10K bonus per year.