Oakleaf current have a great short-term opportunity for a HR coordinator to support my client during a period of change. Working with the wider HR and payroll Operations team you will support the team on mainly administrative tasks. You will gain exposure to a range of HR projects across a number of different sites.
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail and experience handling confidential information
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally graduate calibre or equivalent
- Good IT skills - Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
This role has an immediate start and is initially for a period of 2 months with potential to extend. You will be based onsite in Surrey Monday to Friday. My client is based in the HE sector so it would be advantageous for candidates who have experience in this sector but it is not essential for the right person.
If you are keen to hear more please reach out to Nick Ward on firstname.lastname@example.org.