Oakleaf are supporting an industry leading Global Strategy firm to recruit a Talent Sourcer for their WESA regional team, from London. Ideally direct sourcing will be second nature to you and finding creative ways of sourcnig top talent- at senior level across the consulting population.
In the role, you will identify and engage talent for the consulting team in Western Europe, Africa and South America across different offices, practices, and seniority levels - up Management Director and Partner (MDPs).
The team is focused on finding very specific/niche profiles that are rare in the market. This demands both, a high level of resiliency as well as curiosity to understand complex business concepts to identify candidates beyond key-words-search, and to become sparring partners to your stakeholders.
* Sourcing strategy development- You will be a trusted advisor in topics related to market dynamics, diversity attraction and sourcing technologies and trends.
* Lead generation- From Boolean searches, to referral's head-hunting or alumni networks (to name a few), you will constantly and proactively identify new channels to unlock talent.
* Candidate outreach- Considering the scarcity of the profiles you will look for, planning and implementing effective outreach strategies for each candidate will be key to your success
* Analytics- You will use sourcing metrics to continuously optimize your sourcing and advise your stakeholders
* Reporting- Using the recruitment system as a project management tool and ensuring accuracy on your reporting will be core on your day to day.
* Talent mapping and pooling- Aside from your open searches you will be part of projects aimed at ensuring talent pools for future hiring needs and increasing diversity on your pipelines.
* Sourcing related projects- Along with your core sourcing activities, you will both support and lead projects related to leveraging the function
They are looking for:
- 3-5 years of in-house talent sourcing experience and Head-Hunting experience would be an advantage.
- Curiosity to understand and articulate complex business concepts with in-depth enough to identify and assess candidates' background/experience
- Strong drive for both success and excellence, self-starter with strong sense for responsibility
- Attention to detail, structure, and resilience
- Ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritisation/planification skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree